There is a lot of training material available on the internet.
Below you can find references to external sources, as well as some links to internal CERN lectures and trainings.
Though not really training sessions, we run regular Office Hours - every Monday 2pm.
You can join these sessions on our zoom room.
We run regular webinars on a variety of topics, with recordings.
Lectures and Training
- 08-07-2019: Containers and Orchestration with Docker and Kubernetes, recording
- 11-06-2019: Kubernetes Workshop by Google
- 22-03-2018: Container Hands-On, recording
O'Reilly Learning, start by signing in here with your CERN account:
- Kubernetes: Up and Running
- Kubernetes Best Practices
- Docker Playlist
- Kubernetes Playlist, videos plus cookbook available
Hands-on online platforms (an easy way to start trying Kubernetes):