In addition to the material available on the internet, the CERN learning hub offers Kubernetes training and certifications from the Linux Foundation.
See below for references.
The CERN learning hub offers Kubernetes training and certifications from the Linux Foundation, check here for details.
These include Kubernetes Administrator (CKA), Kubernetes for Developers (CKAD), Kubernetes Security Specialist (CKS) and Essentials of Linux Administration (LFCS).
You can rely on CERN OpenStack resources to go through the e-learning courses, all CERN users have a personal project. We also make an Ubuntu image available (unsupported) that should fit the courses' needs:
openstack image list --community | grep Ubuntu
We run regular webinars on a variety of topics, with recordings.
Lectures and Training
- 08-07-2019: Containers and Orchestration with Docker and Kubernetes, recording
- 11-06-2019: Kubernetes Workshop by Google
- 22-03-2018: Container Hands-On, recording
O'Reilly Learning, start by signing in here with your CERN account:
- Kubernetes: Up and Running
- Kubernetes Best Practices
- Docker Playlist
- Kubernetes Playlist, videos plus cookbook available
Hands-on online platforms (an easy way to start trying Kubernetes):